HERE ARE THE THINGS PEOPLE WHO WEAR GLASSES SECRETLY WISH THEY COULD DO
This article I am about to write is dear to my heart, first because I use glasses too and somewhere in my head I'm an ambassador for the four-eyed nation. My eyes got embarrassing ( I have astigmatism) to the point where without it I could not see you when you waved or were even next to me. So now I'm stuck with bottle lens and still get constantly made fun of with people taking my glasses and doing the famous eye test game- "how many fingers do I have up?"
So ever wanted to live briefly through your 'glasses wearing' friends life? Here are a few things we wish we could do without difficulty:
Thank you buzzfeed for this one!
1. Drink a hot drink without steaming up your lenses.
2. Walk through the rain if, you know, you actually enjoy seeing things.
3. Lie down to read a book or watch TV without this happening.
4. Look at anything on a screen without the reflection of your glasses broadcasting what you're looking at.
5. Go a significant amount of time without someone wanting to try on your glasses before dramatically asking 'OMG is this how you seeeee?????'
6. Wear sunglasses without sacrificing your sight
7. Go for a run without your glasses flying all over the place, or slipping away because of sweat.
8. Take your glasses off without people freaking out over how different you look.
9. Escape the fear of inadvertently ignoring someone you know because you literally cannot see them.
10. Clean your glasses without making it a whole lot worse.
11. Or get over what life looks like in HD when you finally put on a clean pair.
12. Or have your picture taken without having your face obstructed by lens glare
13. Stop impulsively pushing the bridge of your nose, even when you aren’t wearing your glasses.
14. Really, truly know what you look like without glasses.
15. And never ever find your glasses when you lose them, because you NEED your glasses to FIND your glasses.
What do you guys think? Did we nail it or do you want to come up with your own list?